We provide engineering expertise to support our client's manufacturing needs across a variety of industries including, but not limited to; Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Marine and FMCG.
We pride ourselves in identifying the best candidate in the marketplace through bespoke projects which cater to your own manufacturing demands and future needs of your business.
We are able to source candidates across a wide skill set range from low level Machine Operatives to highly experienced Manufacturing or Engineering Managers as well as to Director level.
Below is an abbreviated list of our most recent placements:
- Maintenance Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Quality Engineers
- Service/Commissioning Engineers
- PLC/SCADA/HMI Engineers
- Multi-Axis CNC Machinists (Fanuc, Heidenhain, Siemens)
- CNC Programmers
- Specialist Machine Setters/Operators (grinding/honing, plasma/laser, spark erosion)
- Manual Machinists/Toolmakers
- CMM Inspectors
- Cost (Value) Engineers
- Six Sigma Black Belts/Green Belts
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) Specialists
- Quality Managers (Total Quality Management)
- Systems Engineers